Sunday, August 28, 2011

A 10 year old with a new camera!

My oldest child turned 10 years old today!  I can hardly believe it, where has the time gone?  She asked for a lot of things for her birthday and one of those was a camera.  She must have downloaded these pictures on my computer without me knowing.  I was looking through my pictures to find something to blog about and saw all these.  It totally cracked me up:)  So for your viewing pleasure I posted my favorites, the barbies are the best part if you ask me! 








 

This one is going in his wedding video for sure!

3 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

These are soooo fun! Why do kids have to grow up? WHY!!??

Kerri said...

Those are hilarious. Sometimes I think kids with cameras catch essence of real life better than we do. I'm glad Kenna had a Happy Birthday!

Yordi said...

Those kids are so cute, and so are you two. Your whole family is adorable, and I thoroughly enjoy seeing the pictures of you. It helps since we don't see you very often. Miss you, and love you!
Darrell & Hjordis