Monday, May 23, 2011

Brothers

I never thought that I would have a boy when I started having kids, I just figured that I would get a few girls.  I was scared when I found out Brady was a boy and didn't know what to do with a boy.  Now I have 3 little boys and I sure do know how to do boys now.  They are so much fun and I love how they are so rough and dirty and loud and then all of a sudden they are so tender and sweet with each other or with me and their sisters.  Brady has the sweetest little heart and he can be so tender and yet is also the one with the worst temper.  Collin is so stubborn and doesn't stop for one second, but he sure loves to have his dad love on him.  He also wants to be just like Brady and does and says everything he does( which drived Brady absolutely crazy everyday).  Blake isn't quite into the big boy stage yet, but I can see glimpses or it coming, luckily he still lets me snuggle and kiss on him all day so I am still a happy lady.  I think the thing I love the most about raising these boys is to see how much they love each other.  There is nothing that brings more joy to a mother than to see her children playing with each other nicely or hugging each other and sticking up for the other one when someone is mean to them.  Sometimes Brady and Collin will even start to cry when Brent or I get mad at the other one, it's so cute.  I love them so much!

No comments: