Thursday, April 5, 2012

A month late...but here is our new baby Lexie.



Little Alexa Nicole was born on March 7th, she weighed just 5 pds 15 oz and was such a little peanut.  She was perfect even though she was about 3 weeks early, I was worried her lungs wouldn't be all the way developed, but thankfully they were.  She did have a little bit of a hard time learning how to eat, but she has made up for that in the last couple weeks. 
    These are just a few shots of her in the hospital
 Her feet were the first thing I saw when they put her on my stomach and I had never seen anything so tiny, we haven't been able to even put newborn socks on her cause they all fall off.
    Here she is getting ready to come home from the hospital
     She didn't really enjoy her first bath that much, but she is getting more use to them.

 Collin is the one who is the most obsessed with her out of all the kids. He CANNOT leave her alone and at first it was really cute, now it is getting a little annoying:)  He sure does love her though and who can blame him, she really is the cutest, sweetest little baby.  I am the luckiest woman in the world!

 Man I just love the newborn stage so much, I spend all my time just staring at her and holding her all day.  My poor house is really suffering because of it... its worth it though, right?!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

What the what? You blogged! :) Oh my goodness she is so cute! I need to come see her.

Stefanie Raynes said...

TOTALLY worth it! She is SOOO perfect!!

Brandy said...

Snuggle her to pieces....the house can wait!! She is so beautiful and tiny!