Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Missing my girls

My parents invited Kenna and Mally to go to Bear Lake for a few days over spring break and they were so excited to go.  The one who isn't is their overprotective mother who always trys to bribe them 30 minutes before they are leaving to stay home with me... doesn't work.  I know they will have fun and hopefully get back to me safely.  I love these two so much and miss them a lot when they are gone.  I forget what a help they are to me when they are gone. 
Another thing that I have been thinking a lot about lately and am leaning towards is homeschooling them next year.  I have thought about it a lot for the past year and am getting more use to the idea of it.  Our days just seem to run smoother when we are all together and I feel like I want to spend the time with my kids teaching them instead of letting someone else have them for 6 hours a day.  I also want to be able to protect them a little more from the influences of the world until they are a little older and are not so easily influenced.  I don't know for sure what we will do, but for now the girls are really excited about the thought of it.

1 comment:

Stefanie Raynes said...

You are such an incredible mom! Love and miss you!