Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh Mally


 You're are so pretty Mal and look so sweet and innocent and I try to reason with you and make you happy, I really do.  I just don't understand how it is you are dead set on making Everything, Everyday, into MAJOR DRAMA...
I can seriously tell this child that birds fly and dogs bark and she will argue that I am wrong, lol.  I am pretty sure I was exactly the same as her as a child and so as the saying goes " I deserve it".  She is such a little woman already and wants to make her own choices and not be told what to do.  This year has been hard on her I think going to all day school.  She won't and never would admit that she is super worn out by the time she comes home, but I know she could still use a nap.  She has a complete meltdown with in minutes of coming home almost everyday.  Over anything.  In the midst of all this she is still such a good helper and she is the biggest tease and makes us laugh all the time.  She has a good heart and is always trying to cheer up anyone around her that is sad.  I know as she grows she will become a strong girl who is able to stand up for what she knows is right and that makes me happy.  I will just have to look at this strong willed personality in a  positive light.  She is one of a kind and we love her beyond words.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous...and you are such a great mom! When I grow up I want to be just like you! ;)