Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rich & Famous




I remeber being a teenager and thinking that all I wanted in life was to go to NYC and become a fashion designer or something cool like that. That was my dream to be famous and have lots of money.  I am not either of those things in the worlds eyes, but in my house I am famous and I am the richest woman I know.  All my kids think I am a star at getting their laundry done, I am the best at changing diapers and wiping running noses, and I am a famous for being the cook and cleaning lady of the house.  I might not get paid in real money for all these and many of the other jobs that come with being a mom, but I am certainly richer than I ever would be living any other life.  I have 5 treasures that I get to be a mom to and that bring me so much joy. I am also pretty lucky to have my best friend for a  husband.  I am so lucky that it is possible for me to stay home everyday and see them each grow into amazing little people.  I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Blake looked so funny in these little snow boots that are way to big, he loves being outside and the broom.


 It's funny how much joy I get from seeing Brady and Collin play nice together, it doesn't happen often, so I guess thats why. :)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm glad you are blogging. We should challenge each other to do at least one post a week for 2011. And then go do something fun to celebrate when we are done. We'll never regret it! :)

The Thompson Family said...

That's a good idea, I will try it! I am not making any promises though, cause I am so bad at blogging. I do enjoy reading yours though when you post stuff.

Leanne said...

Nate is obsessed with the broom, too. Weird.