Friday, November 5, 2010

Treats & Me

What is the deal with me and treats?  I have been seriously trying to lose these last 8 to 10 pds for like 6 months and it is proving to be the most impossible thing ever.  I am very dedicated to working out almost everyday and drink tons of water, but there is one problem...FOOD.  I hate it, I have no will power at all.  I think in the morning that I will be so good and I am until like 7 at night, then I am awful.  I am so addicted to treats, and Halloween didn't help at all cause I am one of those moms who steals candy from the babies Halloween bucket.  I should throw it out, but I don't, lol.    It doesn't help that half the time I am just eating out of being bored.  So, I am making a new goal and letting it out on this blog.  I am going to go 3 weeks without eating sugar, it might be the hardest 3 weeks of my life:)  There are so many people I know that can do this and make it look so easy, I think it is the hardest thing ever.  I swear if I end up gaining weight after 3 weeks I am going to have a sugar party and everyone is invited!

No comments: