Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


                                   
                                                            

                                  
I think I am becoming a grinch about not only christmas, but all holidays.  Its just so much work and by the time its over I am exhausted.  I also think it is a big scam to get us to spend money!  After all the costumes and candy and decorations you are broke, but I guess its what you do to make your kids happy.  This year trick or treating was so cold and rainy that I was even less in the mood to do it than usual.  The kids only went for about a half hour around my mom's neighborhood, but still made out pretty good. The more kids the more candy, and guess who needs major will power to stay away from the twix and kitkat, so tempting.  By the end of the holidays we will all be 10 pds heavier and have a big bill at the dentist!  Now that I have been negitive about this holiday I am going to try to have a good outlook on Christmas!

No comments: