Friday, October 29, 2010

Just an example!

My last blog was about a little boy who is trying his mothers patience on a daily bases. Just incase you needed proof of the mischief my two year old gets into everyday, here is proof! This happens in less than 3 minutes of me not being in the same room. Poor Blake, he had the saddest red and irritated eyes for the rest of the night. Hard to be the little brother. What do you do? I just have started to laugh instead of get mad, cause getting mad doesn't stop this kid. As my mother always says,"it's good he's cute",that might not save him for too much longer though.









And Yes, I didn't make my bed that day...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lucky for Collin he is so cute and lucky for you that you have the energy and patience to keep up with him!! I get tired just thinking about it!! We love him anyway and what great stories we can tell about him later!