Sunday, October 24, 2010

Deceiving

I look at this face in the morning and it is so sweet and when he talks to me I melt and want to just kiss his little cheeks. Then I get him out of his crib, which has a tent over it so he can't escape(best invention ever) and the monster is loose. I have never had a child who can make my blood boil faster. He is none stop trouble... I am losing my mind. I have to be in the same room at all times or he will find something to destroy, somebody to bite or hurt, a toilet to play in, items in the fridge to spill all over the floor. I mean come on Collin it has been going on for over a year, get over the terrible stage and just be good for a couple months. Time outs don't work, neither does soap in the mouth, they say not to use the crib tent for punishment, but I will admit I have become desperate at times!



But, when the day finally comes to an end and I am reading him a story I am amazed he is still alive. I am also amazed that through all the endless torment he puts me through I am absolutely in love with this kid. He can still melt my heart in an instant and I couldn't imagine living one second without him. I just have to keep reminding myself that this will pass and I might even miss it...HaHaHa. Probably not a lot of it though!


This is a more accurate picture of the litte guy.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a cutie, all your kids are adorable. I am NOT looking forward to the terrible two's as they say. Some kids have it bad while others are angels. Hope our little one keeps her sweet happiness for a LONG time. (wishful thinking I know, but can you blame me?)