Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do???

I am really trying to decide if I am cut out for this blogging world. I am horrible at the whole thing, loading pictures, changing the layouts, I just need a week long tutorial on the way everything works. I love to look at everyone elses blogs and they do such a good job and I get mad at myself for not just doing it at least once a week or so. So, now the question is should I or should I just call it quits... I may give it one last try and see how I do I guess.

Since it has been 5 months since I last blogged I guess I will back track a bit. We have had a pretty low key summer for the most part. We went to Lagoon with Brent's mom a few week ago and had a really great time. I went to Bear Lake with the kids, that was an adventure all in itself. I grew a greater understanding of why there needs to be 2 parents to raise a family. You CAN do it alone, I just would never want to, its a lot of work. This last week has been canning week and I have a few more times I am sure. So far we have raspberry jam, peach jam, canned peaches, and tons of peaches still on the tree plus blackberries that are ready. I love summer so much, the walks at night, the green all around, letting the kids go without shoes all day, sitting on my porch and reading, man I will mis you warmth.

Well as for my kids, my sweet baby is now 10 months and crawling all over the place, he has 8 teeth and it so much fun. Mallory turned six on the tenth and she is going to be in First Grade... where the time goes I will never know. Kenna will be in Fourth so thats ever worse. Collin is still a hand full, but I can see a little change for the better starting. And Brady is just Brady, he is always there to make us laugh and I love to just sit and snuggle with that kid. Life is great and I love it and I am going to try harder to be a better blogger so until (hopefully) next week I am done! And hopefully pictures will be included next time:)

1 comment:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

So, you're still here in Utah? No plans to move. We seriously need to get together and talk. Let me know!