Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday

I find it hard to get in the mood to get me and all my family ready and out the door on Sunday, and by the time we get out the door and are in church for about 15 minutes it seems like its all for nothing but a headache. Brady and Collin are beyond out of control in sacrament and Blake is quickly becoming just as bad, the girls fight constantly and every thirty seconds someone is asking for snacks. There is no way to feel the spirit, unless its the wrong spirit...urg. But, once we get everyone off to class and I get to have a few hours without them I always have the best experiences and gain so much out of being there. I never regret going once I get home and it makes the rest of the day seem to just flow better. Its funny how by the next week I forget how good it 'Will' be in the end if we just endure through the first part. The other thing that always seems to come to my mind on sunday is how awesome my ward family is, I feel so lucky to live in a ward that actually feels like a great big family, there isn't anyone we don't like. What a blessing to belong to the church and be able to have such blessings.

Cookie time is their favorite part of Sundays!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Two posts in a row? I'm impressed! You should keep it up if for no one else but you and your family. I doubt you will ever regret keeping track of these memories. Love you!

Karen said...

Alisha you are a "GREAT" mom and I am so blessed to have you for my daughter-in-law. I had a great time Sat. being with all of you. I love you all so much!

Stefanie Raynes said...

Everyone is getting SO BIG! I totally understand the Sunday thing. You are SUCH a good mom. Miss you!!