Thursday, March 25, 2010

Collin Turns 2







Little Collin turned 2 in February! He has given us quite the run for our money in those two short years... he is such a hand full sometimes. He is so funny and is starting to be able to communicate a lot better, we were worried that he would never talk, but he has finally got the idea now. I sometimes feel a little sorry for him having to be in the middle of two brothers who will probably be bigger than him, Blake is only 5 months and can wear the same size diaper, lol I really do feed him:) I think little boys are so much fun and couldn't be happier to have 3 little guys in our family. Collin has been liking Barney a lot for the past couple months so that was the theme of his party. We went to dinner and then had both sides of our family come over for cake and ice cream, overall it was a great birthday for a Awesome little boy!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Alisha, you are the best Mom ever!! One day when I grow-up I want to be just like you!
It sounds like we have similar 2 year olds:) Mine won't talk or eat....it drives me crazy!
What did you guys hear about your hubby's school??