Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I haven't ever done a post about my husband so what better day than Valentine's Day to do one!
Brent and I met in 1997 through a mutual friend that worked at Shopko with him, we were friends for about a year before we finally went to a school dance together and ended up dating for a few months after.  We broke up for a whole year after that and didn't even see each other.  Than fate stepped in.  I signed up for a math class at UVU my freshman year and his bestfriend Scott happened to be in the same 7 AM class.  I don't know what made me sign up for a class that early, mornings are not my thing.  Anyway we ended up hanging out and Brent and I were back together instantly.  We had a few dumb fights over the next year, but eventually we knew that we couldn't live without each other:)  I love this man more than I ever thought possible. He is my very best friend.  My whole universe revolves around him (and our kids).  His is so kind, slow to anger, giving, hard working, loyal, so fun to be with, and being totally HOT is good too!  He is always putting me and my needs before his and never complains.   He is the best dad to our kids and is always trying harder to make their lives better.  I think the best part is that no matter how much time we spend together I have never once felt like I was sick of being with him.  I could spend every second of my life just hanging out with him.  I am so excited that I get to be his wife not only on earth but for eternity too.  I love you Brent!


5 comments:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

So sweet! You guys are really great together. We're so glad that we get to be part of your life too.

Ashley said...

cute post and pictures. i was happy to see your comment on my blog. it's been too long. time sure flies. your kids are always so adorable.

take care!

Karen said...

Alisha I have always been so thankful that you came into my son's life, there is nothing better than to know your children are married to someone who loves and appreciates them. I know he feels the same about you and that you and the kids are his world and he loves you all so much. You are a wonderful wife and mother and I love and appreciate you so much.

Sarah said...

LOVE THIS!

KF said...

SOOOOO AWESOME!! Love you guys! Amie and Kim